Monday, January 16, 2012

The Sweet Stop

Hello, hello.
I thought I would grab a quiet moment and post this little card I made yesterday.
It's snowing here today and has been on and off for a few days so my daughter is outside sledding with the neighborhood friends, the house is quiet so I wanted to show you a new little card.
Here it is :
Definitly not my usual colors but I am trying to branch out and be daring!! I usually like unique colors, so I thought, why not?? I let the patterned paper do the talking. It said browns and yellows so that's what I reached for with my Copics.
I used the sketch over at The Sweet Stop.

Hope you like it.
I am going to run and make my daughter some hot cocoa so she can warm up when she's ready to come in!!

Have a great day!!
Warm hugs (especially if you are in Vancouver today!!)
Alexis


1 comment:

  1. What a darling image! Love the warm colors and that wavy strip! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Alexis!

    ReplyDelete