Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hippie Girl

Hello Blog-Land,

How are you today? Hopefully you are good and enjoying your day. Last night we had a quiet night. My husband was watching playoff football, so my daughter and I sat at the kitchen table and crafted. I am going to show you a few cards that I made using the same digital image. The image is from Saturated Canary - Fabulous artist!! You have to go over and check out her work. It's amazing. So anyways, I printed a few of these images off and hers how she turned out :

and

I kinda love her. She reminds me of my daughter and she was so fun to color.

The first card :

I am entering into the following challenges :
Stampin' For the Weekend - Out with the Old Challenge - (I used an old 6x6 paper pad that I have had forever from Fancy Pants)
Paper Sundaes - Use Your Favourite Past Challenge - (Challenge #101- Something Old & Something New - my image is new and my paper is old)

And the second card :

I am entering in the following challenges :
2 Sisters - Use metal challenge - (I used metal pins and also metal brads)

That's all I've got for now but I did creatte more last night and will be posting them this week.
Have a great day.
Send some mail today - it will brighten someone's day!!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I like your image in black and white - it's son vintage in this way! Thanks for joining us with this awasome creation this week at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog.
    Hugs,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! these are really beautiful! i love the light hair...and the black and white image is soooo pretty!! my daughter and i like to craft together too:). it's a nice way to spend time together!

    have a great Sunday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card, I love the contrast between the coloured and black and white images. Thanks so much for joining in our Paper Sundaes Birthday celebration
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alexis! I agree with you...she is SO cool and beautiful. Wow your daughter eh? Very nice. You've done a great job with both cards. The placement of the squares of paper is really a treat to look at. unique and creative! Very nice paper choices with your coloring. I also really am attracted to the second one...It's funny how you feel about this one, I was the same about Margaret from Bugaboo. I totally get what you are saying about being attached to her. Thanks for bringing her over to the Delightful Challenge and best of luck! Love and a hug, samara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, such a contrast between the two, love them both, thanks for sharing with us at delightful Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Alexis,
    Wow absolutely love your colouring. Did you use copics? If so, I would absolutely love to know which colours you used. You'll have to come over to my blog and let me know :) Brilliant job with both of the cards, but even with the enjoyment of craftin'..I bet you totally enjoyed the time with your Daughter :) I know I do.

    You have done a fab job with the Delightful challenge theme this week. Well done :) I hope you play along with us next time.
    Hugs
    Lisa Walsh
    (Dreamtime Designs)

    P.S I have blog candy if you're interested.
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete