Saturday, September 3, 2011

We Remember the Moments

Happy Saturday!!
Ahhh, I love the long weekends.
And the weather is going to be great too!!
Love it!!!!

This morning my snoring was driving my dear husband crazy so I got out of bed early and had a few hours of quiet crafting. It was great. I managed to create a few cards and I am going to show you one now.



And I am also entering this card in the following challenges :
Well, I hope you like this card. I am off the enjoy another tea and then get ready for the day. I am having a girly day with my mom and sister. We are going to a fabulous yoga class and then off for mani/ pedi's in the afternoon.
Have a great day!! Share a smile!!

~Alexis





10 comments:

  1. Love the colors, love the balance. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the sentiment is so lovely and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful sentiment . and gorgeous papers and colours
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely sentiment for a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this month, BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I like the tilt of the left panel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that pattern paper!! Great use of the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card--love the sentiment and great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty creation! Love the colors and the layout!

    Thanks for joining us at CCT this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete