Sunday, September 4, 2011

Oh Baby!!

Good Morning,

Hope that everyone is enjoying their Sunday. Isn't Sunday the best??!!
Love Sunday!!
I woke up this morning with a sore back. My husband got a new T.V. and he needed my help carrying it up the stairs last night. Between the t.v. and the stand, my back is killing me. But any hoo, I don't have much on the go today so a little R & R will definitly be in order.

Okay, well, enough about that!!!
Let's get on to the good stuff. I am in need of a few baby cards in my stash so I thought I would play along with the current challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon : I Got You, Babe.
Here's my take :


Don't you just love this Martha Stewart elephant punch? I do!!
I also used the sketch from Clean and Simple : FTL186

I made another version of the same card aswell :

I am also entering this card over at

Have a great day!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

~Alexis

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! :) Hope your back feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete