Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tombo Turtle

Sunday again...
The day of rest, relaxation and football, in our house.
As my husband is busy watching football and my daughter has her cousin over for a play date, I have some spare time for creating. I have spent the past hour or so stamping a bunch of different images, so they will be ready when I get the chance to colour. I have been primarily using copics for coloring lately but here is an example of the Tombo watercolours. This little turtle has been featured in many of my cards. He can be colored in so many different colors, perfect for matching to all sorts of patterned paper.
Happy Sunday!!
Hope you are enjoying some well deserved down time!!






1 comment:

  1. I think the coloring looks great here!! I've been mostly using my copics, too; but I think I might have to pull out my watercolors after seeing this :)

    ReplyDelete