Friday, December 11, 2009

Whippersnapper Favorites!!

Okay, so I'm finally done with Christmas cards and I can't wait to start creating for fun again. No more orders and repitition!! Yee-haw. I really wanted to share with you some new cards with a few stamps I have recently picked up, but I haven't had the time to create any yet. I cleaned off my work space yesterday so you can be assured that there will be some new cards on the way!!  For now, here are a few cards using my favourite stamp line - Whippersnapper. I love these adorable characters. I use them for alot of cards. I used to color them in with pencil crayons and tombo markers but I have evolved to the copic craze!! I hope you like them.








I'm not sure if this last one is Whippersnapper?? But still cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment