Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Quick and Easy Christmas Creations

Okay, so I'm sure you're all feeling the time crunch of Christmas being only one full day away. I know I am!! Why is it whenever you think you're all prepared - you find something else that needs to be done. Well, that's me!! I feel like the list is never-ending. On that note - I'll make this post easy, just like the below samples. I needed a few cards for my siblings and parents (and let's just be honest... I really didn't feel like make MORE Christmas cards) but it had to be done.

I had some kraft bags lying around and I was going to put scratch 'n wins in my siblings cards... so... I skipped the cards and decorated bags instead. I filled them with chocolate and scratch 'n wins. I know they'll love them.















And here is the cards I made, using the same products, for our parents.
In total these projects took me approx. 1 1/2 hours. Not bad for 5 gift bags and 6 cards.



The paper is Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses and the stamps are Studio G.




Well, gotta run!!
I probably won't be posting until after Christmas so,
Happy Holidays to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment