Sunday, December 27, 2009

The last hooray!!

Okay, I know Christmas is over but I thought I would bid it one farewell hooray!!
I love Christmas and don't want it to be over yet... but all good things come to an end and with that I'm posting one final Christmas card. I made this card for all the guys (at work) in one of our warehouses, to give to the company mom. She is truely a special lady and does so much for all of us that I wanted the card to be something special and unique. Here's what I came up with :



Obviously one of my favourite stamp lines - Whippersnapper, and I colored it using my Tombo watercolor markers. I punched some snowflake shapes, used a rub-on sentiment, some ribbon from American crafts, 4 black pearls from Kaiser and ta-da!! A cute Chiristmas card.




I hope you enjoy, becasue I'm moving on...
No more Christmas cards for a while!!

I have to get my samples done for February card classes at Precious Memories. So I'd better run. I post some sneak peaks of the classes in a later post. Stay tuned...

Check out all of the classes going on at Precious Memories :


we hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment