Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Copic Coloring

3 days left to get all the ends tied up before Christmas. We are pretty much ready to rock and roll. The only thing left for me to do is wrap my husbands stocking stuffers. And that won't take long.

In the previous post I had mentioned that I had spent the morning stamping so I would have some images to color when I had some spare time. Well, I've slowly been working through the pile and I wanted to share it with you. All of them have been colored with copics.












And you can see from the next picture that I still have a huge stack to color!!




I also managed to create a few cards. I love this little girl. She is so sweet and adorable.
 I hope you enjoy too!!










and the final card...
a turtle card. I love turtles.







happy holidays!! From my family to yours, we hope you have a safe and merry holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment