Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Cards

Hey Everyone,

I am enjoying my week off from work!! I can't believe it's already half over!! But I wanted to post a few cards I made this morning. We are going out today to the river so I have limited time to post...

So here they are :
Card # 1
I created this with the Tuesday Trigger photo from Moxie Fab :


I love the soft colors from the inspiration photo. And I tried to stay true to what I saw.

Card #2
I created this card(s) for The Pink Elephant challenge : something yummy
and
the current challenge at Papertake Weekly : whites and brights


I love the balance of white and bright. I don't often leave so much white on my cards but it's fun to push yourself sometimes. I had to keep reminiding myself to "embrace the white!!"

And for the last card,
Just something fun with an image I had pre-colored and it was jsut sitting there, begging to be used :

Love her!! She's too cute!!

well, gotta run - and enjoy some sunshine!!
Happy Crafting!!

~Alexis


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Alexis :-) all of them are lovely ,,, love the simple look of the 1st one and the cake and girl images are fab :-) gorgeous papers too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every card as cute as the first. These are so very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alexis! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete