Friday, August 6, 2010

Bright and Yummy

Happy Friday All,

Almost the weekend!! Yeah!!!
I have a few pictures to show you today. Yesterday I had a few hours and I decided I would finally tackle a pile of half completed cards that I have on my table. I was so proud of myself because I actually managed to get some of them done!!

Card #1
Was made using the Card Pattern sketch :
and can also be considered for the Papertake Weekly challenge : white and brights


This next card uses the same base and just a different image.
It is for the Pink Elephant challenge : something yummy

I was able to make 8 of these!! (add to the stash)
and I had a little left over paper and a pre-colored image so I threw together this card :

I have about 10 of these colored mice so I made this card with scraps that were lying around on the table. I was hoping to get to use all of the mice but I still have 7 more - so I will definitly be adding those to cards soon!!

This next set has been in the making for about 3 weeks. I picked out everything and had begun assembling them but then just got busy with other things??!! But now they are finally done!! And I adore the crinkly ribbon on them :


and for the last batch of cards...
They are really simple and cute but I love the unique color combo :



Okay well, I hope you enjoyed the inspiration. I love it when the mojo is flowing and you fly through projects!! I'm a happy girl!!

Gotta run!!
Have a good weekend
~Alexis


1 comment:

  1. wow! Alexis your cards are beautiful, I love your style very elegant thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete