Monday, August 2, 2010

Journalling Cards

Hey Everyone,
Happy B.C. Day

Today in B.C. its a holiday. Yeah!!
I had the chance yesterday afternoon to create a few cards, so I thought I would share them with you this morning.

I picked up a few things from the craft store, where I teach classes, yesterday. (Not that I need anymore product) but hey, what can I say!!?? One of my favourite lines of paper is My Mind's Eye. I use it alot and I just love the quality and patterned on most of their papers. Yesterday I picked up a bunch of journalling cards. (In hopes of finishing more scrapbook pages) But I ended up create a few cards, instead. Here's what I came up with :

Card #1
these two cards were created using the sketch from I{heart}2Stamp :



Cute, no??! I thought so!!

Card #2
This card was created using the FLT Clean and Simple sketch :

Not my usual color combo, but I have been branching out lately, trying new things. And I have gravitated towards unsual color combos. What do you think?

Card(s) #3
I created a set of 5 of the next card. I used the Card Patternd Sketch

I just love the colors and I couldn't resist the super tiny button embellishment.


Well, I hoping to have more to share later. I have my list of current blog challenges and I hoping to attempt a few more!!

Have a good day.
~Alexis



No comments:

Post a Comment