Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday Trio Using My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper

It's Tuesday morning and I have 3 cards for you this morning. I had a great time creating these. The first is for : FTL98 - Clean & Simple sketch challenge :


and what I came up with :
I wish my stamping had turned out a little better but this was try #3 and it was the best of the bunch??!! (you know how it goes somedays...)
But I do love this layout and I know I will recreate it again!!

Card # 2 is for the sketch over at 2S4Y :

AND MY CARD :



I love these dimensional lady bugs. They are just so darn cute!! The even have little copper antenea. Too cute!!

And card # 3 :
The card was created using the Stampin' Royalty sketch :
All of the cards today have used My Mind's Eye patterned paper.
(Quite Contrary) - one of my all time favs!!
Hope you enjoy!!
~Alexis

2 comments:

  1. Wow great card. You spent a lot of time on the little details. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!! I have that butterfly stamp too and I love that you used it for this sketch!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete