Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bellarific Friday

Happy Wednesday Everyone,

It feels like Sunday for me because my husband is home this morning. We took the day off to go and visit my mom's trailer in the U.S. It's only about a 45min drive so we thought we would go and visit her and enjoy this beautiful weather. We are going at about noon so I had a bit of time this morning to play with my crafts. I created this card for the Bellarific Friday Challenge. Here's their sketch :


And here's what I came up with :



This little cutie has been sitting in my stash just waiting to be inked up for about 2 years. Poor stamp. ;) But today is her day. I colored her with copics and layered her on some DCWV patterned paper. Gave her some stickles sparkles and that's that. I did flip the sketch because I wanted the sparkles to flow from her hand and it wasn't working the other way... hopefully this still counts as following the sketch??

Anyways, I'm off to enjoy this gorgeous weather and some good old fashioned family time. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't have any trouble going through the border!!

~Alexis


No comments:

Post a Comment