Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Little Card Set

Happy Friday Everyone!!

It's been a long week and I love that's it's Friday!!
I have been working on a few of these card sets all week.
I picked up an adorable stamp set from a local garage sale for $7.00 (*score*) It's so cute :


I knew it would be perfect for a house warming gift for my mother-in-law. She just moved and I haven't had the chance to get a little something over to her, so this is what I came up with :



I made five of these sets of 6 cards each. They are a simple design but I wanted the stamps to be the focal point so I just changed the colors and background texture for each. I achieve the texture by using different Cuttlebug embossing folders.



I colored the images with these Copic Markers.



It went really fast because the images are so little.

I think they turned out adorable and I brought one set over to my mother-in-laws, and she loved them.
Hope you do too!!










Have a good weekend. I'm going to sign off now and do some creating for various blog challenges - you know me, I've become a little obsessed. lol!!
(hey - if anyone wants one of these card sets - they are only $10 and I can ship them to you. Leave me a comment with your emial and we'll get in contact!! )

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a darling set!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! This make a perfect gift! Your blog looks great... I can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete