Sunday, April 1, 2012

Eastery Goodness

With Easter just around the corner I knew I had to sit down today and get some more Easter cards done. It was fun to be able to craft and enjoy a good rainy day inside.

Here's what I came up with.
This first card I created using the sketch at I Spy
I actually stitched this card, which is a rarity for me because that would mean I would have to drag out the sewing machine... and that just doesn't happen very often, but today it was already downstairs and ready so I took advantage.
It was really fun.
All of the supplies for this card are Momenta products.
 (except the ribbon which came from the dollar store)
This card is for my 6month old niece so I was okay that it kinda had a baby feel.


And for card #2, I used the scraps from card one and created another similar card :

I went horizontal with this second card.
I am entering it into the following challenges :

Well, I hope you enjoyed taking a look. Have a good day.
Alexis



10 comments:

  1. Wonderful baby card with all those eastern colors!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet cards, Alexis; the soft colours are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have used your DSP on an angle in your second card. Thanks for joining in with our Easter challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love the button - Thanks for joining in at I Spy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet cards Alexis and nice patchworking effect.
    Thanks for joining us at JAI and have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both gorgeous! Thanks for playing at iSpy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card, and I loved the papers you chose - perfect for Easter! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little button on the first one- great job with both cards- thanks for playing with us this week at iSpy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! What sweet Easter cards you created! Love the giraffe button!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful and fabulous Easter card! Fabulous card design layout and great designer paper! Easter is coming so let me express my Easter wishes to you and to all crafters! Happy Easter!

    Hugs xxx Mich

    ReplyDelete