Monday, February 6, 2012

Cricut Creations - February

Welcome
to the 2nd installement of Cricut Creations
Below you will find all the details about this fun Monthly Challenge
******************************************

This will be a monthly challenge. The challenge will begin the first Monday of each month and will stay open until the last day of the month.


I came up with this idea because I felt like my poor, neglected Cricut needed some love. Usually it just sits in the cupboard and rarely sees the light of day!! This year I am not only challenging you to create a monthly project, but I am also challenging myself!! I hope this will give me motiviation to use this amazing tool more often.

 
The rules are simple :
- become a follower of my blog
- create a project using your Cricut (you may use any cartridge(s) you have)
- follow the monthly theme
- link to your direct project (not just your blog)
- the project must be new and you must mention the challenge with your project post
- and lastly - have fun and be creative!!
The Prize :
Each month I will offer up a unique and special prize to one lucky random winner. I will ship internationally so I encourage EVERYONE to link your projects below!!


For the February Challenge, the theme I chose is quite obvious:
LOVE
Here is what I came up with :
The cartirdges I used were :
Create a Critter, George Basic Shapes and Doodle Charms

The prize this month is :
6 X 6 Paper Pad from My Mind's Eye
I can't wait to see what you come up with. All you have to do is link your project below. The challenge will stay open until the end of the month.

Have fun, Alexis









No comments:

Post a Comment