Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Toonie Tuesday

If you are not from Canada - you are probably wondering what the heck is Toonie??
Toonie is our $2 coin.
So for today I have 2 cards to show you.

The first :
The cute little stamp is from Lili of the Valley
I am entering this little card for the following challenges :


And the second card :

This koala stamp is from Whippersnapper
I used the sketch from Sketchbook Saturday
and I am also entering this card into the :

Well, that's it for me. I am off to get my little one in the bath.
Have a good day.

thanks for popping by.
Alexis


6 comments:

  1. Hi Alexis, two pretty and bright cards with such lovely colours and designs. Thank you for joining ua at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexis, you made two adorable cards, they are lovely and cheerful, that koala is a cutie too! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your colouring is to die for! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Anything goes this time with your gorgeous creation..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love your coloring!



    I’m dropping by from the Catered Crop.

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am offering blog candy on my blog. Please feel free to stop by and enter if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Alexis! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete