Monday, January 23, 2012

House Warming Gift

Happy Monday Everyone,

Today I am going to show you a set of mini cards that I made for my sister who just moved into a new house. Unfortunatly I won't be able to see her new place for a while because she lives a ways away but hopefully soon... fingers crossed.
But here is the set of cards :
And them all together :
They were a lot of fun to put together and I hope you enjoyed this cute little set.
 All of the images are digital images from Whimsie Doodles.
I am playing along with the "NEW" theme this month.

Thanks for popping in. I'll be back later with one more to show you.
Alexis


6 comments:

  1. I love these Alexis, so cute!

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card set! I love this set of images!!

    Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the January “NEW” Challenge at Whimsie Doodles
    We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack- these are adorable!! Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Whimsie Doodles this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift!!! I am sure your sis will love them. Such great coloring.
    Thanks for joining in the Whimsie Doodle fun this month :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! What a great gift! Such a cute little note card set! Love the addition of the baker's twine! Good luck on the guest DT spot! Thanks for playing along with us for the Whimsie Doodles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete