Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Exciting News!!

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and deliver some exciting news...
I was accepted as part of the D-LITE Team @ Momenta!!
Yeah!!!

This means I will be testing new products and showing different projects using Momenta products. If you aren't familiar with Momenta - you need to pop over to their website and check out their products. So cute!! I can't wait to start creating. My box of goodies should be here any day so keep an eye out for Momenta products.

Thanks again for welcoming me to the crew!!
This should be fun!!

Have a great day!!
~ Alexis

5 comments:

  1. Congrats and I'm looking forward to working with you on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the team! I'm looking forward to working with you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...looking forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats.. and looking forward to working with you on Momenta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! nice to be on another team with you. Steph

    ReplyDelete