Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top 11 of 2011

Good Morning Everyone,

As we begin to say good bye to 2011 and hello to 2012, I thought I would take a moment and look back at some of my favourite creations from 2011.
So here they are :

Top 11 of 2011
(in no particular order)
It was REALLY hard to pick a top 11!!
It's fun to revisit past creations.
I think I am definitly going to have to create more male oriented card this next year!!

Well, I hope you like my Top 11 for 2011.
Stay tuned for my 12 goals for 2012!!

Let me know which ones are your favorites!!

thanks,
Alexis

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing all these Alexis! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! your cards are gorgeous Alexis! I'm looking forward to seeing your take on Karan's sketches at Cardabilities! Happy New Yr to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexis I love each and every one of your cards! With a group this beautiful I can't pick just one!

    ReplyDelete