Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fab 'n Funky - All White in the Night

Good Morning Everyone,

Another great Wednesday morning. It's only great becasue of two things :
1. It's like Thursday today becasue Friday is stat holiday for Remeberance Day
2. It's new challenge day at Fab 'n Funky

This week we were challenged to create a card using ONLY WHITE AND 1 OTHER COLOR. Acckk. I love colors. All sorts of colors. I love mixing and matching colors so this was a REAL challenge for me. I found some great patterned paper in my stash (from last year) and went to work.

I used an adorbale image from our sponsor this week. Stamp Fairy. Isn't this snowman just too cute for words. Althought I didn't mix too many colrs I ended up LOVIN' where this card ended up. 

Here are the Copic markers I used to color him :


I hope you will all run over and join our challenge this week.
We would love to have you!!

Have a great week.
Alexis




2 comments:

  1. That card is superb just love that colour. Very well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll now find this adorable card on my blog too! Hope everything went well yesterday!

    ReplyDelete