Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Aaaahhh Nuts!!

Happy Wednesday.
You know what that means...
It's a new challenge over the Fab 'n Funky
This week we were challenged to create a funny card.
It was harder than I thought it would be.
But I settled for this :


and the inside :

I thought it was kinda funny??!!
What do you think?

I used the sketch from Paper Sundaes
I am also entering this card in the Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes challenge

Now go and run over and link up all of those funny cards.
Have a great day

~ Alexis


8 comments:

  1. how cute is this??? Just darling! A great way to work my sketch for Paper Sundaes! Thanks for joining us this week--good luck!

    Lisa M. PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I think your card is fabulous - would you mind sharing who the creator of this stamp is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card..image is fab & lush papers :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image!! Its just so cute and funny. Its a fab take on Lisa's sketch. Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes, best of luck
    Hugs Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love your card! Would you mind telling me who the stamp is by? I am guessing Whipper Snapper but not sure, gotta get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card :o) Love the image and gorgeous colours. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete