Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fab 'n Funky - All Stitched Up!!

Hello Everyone,

Happy Wednesday to All.
I am just holding my breath and wishing it was Friday. I am on holidays starting Friday so this week is going incredibly slow.

But that's okay. This afternoon I am going to the waterslides with my daughter, niece and sister-in-law. It should be fun!!

Today I am here to show you a fun, simple, color free card. (I know - a rarity)

This week over at Fab 'n Funky the design team was challenged to include sewing of some sort. I went with the faux stitch. Love that quick and easy technique.

Aren't these little paper bobbins adorable. We were lucky enough this week to use some digital images from Pink Petticoat. The sentiment is also Pink Petticoat.

We hope you will pop on over to Fab 'n Funky and join this weeks challenge!!

3 comments:

  1. Fab little card Alexis, love those bobbins! Hope you have a fabulous holiday!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the clean and simple style, so beautiful and creative. .. Hope you had a fab day out at the waterslides and wishing you a nice hol :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete