Friday, July 1, 2011

Celebrate with LOTV

Happy Canada Day
to my fellow Canadians!!

This morning I am going to show a fun and out-of-the-box card that I made for my mom. She has a wedding to go to next weekend and wanted a creative gift card holder. I searched You-Tube for some creative card and found a great tutorial for a double-pull card. You can find it here.

Here's what I came up with :

This is the CLOSED view
And this is the OPEN view

The gift card pocket is on the top and there is room for a little writing on the botton. And it all slides back closed to fit nicely in an envelope. Love it!!

Here is another little close-up of the coloring. I even colored thier hair the actual colors of the bride and groom. (A little personal touch).


I am submitting this card for the :

Hope you enjoyed and have a great weekend!!
~Alexis

3 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute and love the colours! Happy Canada Day and hope you guys are doing something fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis, such an amazing double slider card. You did a wonderful job. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project! I love it!
    Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete