Saturday, June 25, 2011

LOTV - Sketch time!!

Hi Again,

I am back again today to show you another card I put together this morning. I LOVE my LOTV stamps and I loved the current sketch over on their blog so I thought I would join in. I created this birthday card :

This card will not be staying in my stash for long. I have a birthday BBQ tomorrow and I think this card will be joining me. {...grin...}
Here is the LOTV sketch :
This girl is just too cute. Here is a little close-up of the coloring and you can see I even used some Stickles to glitter up the star headband and her little skirt.



Okay well, I'm off. I am hoping to carve out some more time for crafting this evening. And if I do - you will be the first to know!!

Thanks for coming and checking it out.
Have a good day.
~Alexis




3 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card creation. You did a freat job with the sketch challenge, best of luck to you. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, gorgeous image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete