Sunday, May 1, 2011

It is with a sad heart...

Good Morning Everyone,

This morning I have some sad news to share. My time as an instructor over at Precious Memories has officially come to an end. I LOVED working there as a class teacher but it was just TOO time consuming so I had to reluctantly say good bye.

It was the best year and half. The ladies were AMAZING and WONDERFUL and so KIND. I am sad to say goodbye. I wish there was more hours in a day then maybe my creative juices wouldn't be so sparatic. I just felt like I wasn't producing anything new or exciting for all the fabulous people who take classes, so I thought it was my time to say goodbye.

I want to say a BIG thank-you to all of the ladies who work at Precious Memories, along with the other instructors. You ladies are the BEST!!! And I am so sad today to actually being saying goodbye. But I will still be around. You will see me in there shopping and hopefully taking classes with the other ladies.

So cheers to you - Precious Memories!!
For taking me under your wing - giving me a chance to show my creative efforts - and accepting me into this wonderful group of ladies.

I will miss you!!

I am going to take a walk down memory lane and show you some of the classes that I thought at Precious Memories over the past year and half.

Apple Cider Mini Cards

Birthday Bash

Life is Good Copic Cards

Maple Grove

Cupcake Crazy

Mo Madness Copic Cards

Fine and Dandy Layouts

S.W.A.L.K Watercolor cards

Tickled Pink Mini Card Set

Well, that's just a small sampling of the card & scrapbook classes that I taught over the past year and half but it was a BLAST!! Thanks for welcoming me and hopefully see you soon!!

If you live in the Lower Mainland and are looking for a good place to take classes...
is the place!!

Take Care!!
~Alexis

2 comments:

  1. Awww....Thanks Alexis! We'll miss you too!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so sweet Alexis! We will miss you and all your creative projects! Come visit us!!!!!
    -Laurie.

    ReplyDelete