Saturday, April 9, 2011

It Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Christmas cards, that is!!
I am putting together an order for my sister who doesn't live by me. She will be visiting us around Easter and she has gathered her list of cards for the next year, so I am trying to get them all done before that!!

Today I am showing a little set of Christmas thank-you's.
My inspiration was the current sketch at : Card Patterns
I know, I know - you are all probably thinking "Christmas cards already???". But it's better to be prepared than be scurrying at the las minute. What can I say - my sister is a planner. ;)
If you want to play along with the Christmas Card All Year Round challenge, you can check out all of the details here. And you have a whole month to get your cards in!!

Okay, well, I am off to enjoy the sun while it's still showing it's beautiful face.
Have a good day.

~Alexis


1 comment:

  1. Lovely set of cards Alexis. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month.

    ReplyDelete