Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm A Neglectful Blogger...

Happy Sunday Everyone,
I know, I know,
I have been M.I.A. for a few weeks. I have been super busy at work and that has left me with little time or energy for being creative. I am going to get "back in the saddle" soon.

I thought I would share a couple cute pics from last weekend. I took a girls weekend with my daughter, mom and sister. It was full of shopping, laughs and good times. We went to Seattle and did all of the fun touristy things.
My mom, sister and daughter in the elevator of our hotel.
at Pike's Place Market - so fun!!
Kissing fish in the market
Shopping and a pose!!

It was alot of fun and I hated having to come back to reality. Boo-Hoo.
Anyways, thanks for checking in and stay tuned for some long awaited cards.

Thanks, Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment