Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Think Spring!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!
With all of this beautiful weather that we have been having on the West Coast of Canada - I cannot help but wish for spring. This card was inspired by that lovely feeling. I did have a little help with the color combo at : JUGS

and the sketch at The Sweet Stop
I am also submitting it for the Cards TV Spring challenge


I love this sentiment. It's so true!!

I feel very fortunate to have a wonderful group of close friends and I cherish each and every one of them.

Take the time today to show one of your friends how much they mean to you. I already know who this card is going to and I have already tucked it into an addressed card - ready for mailing tomorrow.

Have a great day.
As my dad would say : "It's all about the love!!"
~Alexis



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and use of this weeks JUGS colors Alexis! That sentiment is soooo true!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring card, love your color combo. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete