Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seeing In Sepia

Hello Everyone,
I haven't had the chance to share yet today so I thought I would pop in with a little card.
Today I made a card for the Delightful Sketches challenge : Celebrate
I also used the challenge at Make It Colorful blog : monocramatic
and I used the sketch at : The Sweetest Thing

(I flipped it on it's side)
It also qualifies for the distressing challenge at Paper Sundaes
I haven't taken the time to dabble with sepia coloring in a LONG time. But it really is one of my favorite looks. I'm a suckers for sepia photos so it's no surprise that I like the look of sepia coloring.
And I love this crazy little girl in her frilly dress and static hair!! Too cute. She is one of my favorite from the Mo Manning stamps found at Stampin' Bella.

Thanks for taking the time to pop by. I hope you liked this little card.

Have a good great day!!
~Alexis

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Alexis, I love the sepia look. Cute little image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous monochromatic card! I love the sentiment, Thanks for celebrating with us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Alexis,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a SWEET card, Alexis! i love this image, and you've rocked it with the yummy browns. fabulous take on our challenge at Make it Colourful - this card really does have a vintagey feel to it! thank so much for joining us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this has to be one of my favourite images from Mo. Just love sepia tones too! Thanks for joining us at Make it Colourful! hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexis I love the monochromatic colour scheme and fantastic image! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete