Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lots of Love

Good Evening,

How is everyone tonight? Hopefully you are all good, considering it's Wednesday - the longest day of the week. UGGG. But hey, it's the end of the day so that means we are on the up swing to the weekend. Tonight I am going to show you a quick card I whipped up using scraps on my craft table. (Love it when that happens)
I was inspired by the challenge at Moxie Fab - grey is the new black

I love grey and pink together. It's one of my favorite color combos. And this little elephant, too cute - don't cha think??!!

Okay well, I should run!! Dinner is just about done.
Have a good night.

OH - 1 quick thing -
the new classes schedual is out over at Precious Memories,
hurry over and sign up today!!


3 comments:

  1. Love your pink elephant! Such a cute card, Alexis. Great use of 'scraps' :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the soft colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alexis! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete