Sunday, January 2, 2011

Color Dare Meets Cardabilities

Hey Everyone,


I had mentioned yesterday that I would have another card to share today. I created it yesterday using my NEW Cricut cartridge. Yeah!! It's called 'Create a Critter'
And I created this little critter :

As you may or may not know, I love, love, love owls. I loved them before they were the it thing!! I think I've loved them for about 15 years. And I am obviously over the moon that they have become very readily available, not going to lie... I love seeing them in stamps, paper, embellies... all of it!!

I used the sketch from Cardabilities :
and the colors from Color Dare :



Hope you like my interpretation :

Okay well, gotta run. I'm actually posting from my in-laws and I really should go and be social. Tee! Hee! (I don't feel that guilty cause they are just sitting here, watching football.)
Have a good night!!!

~Alexis



CD90
Baja Breeze
Pink Pirouette
Rich Razzleberry
Very Vanilla

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete