Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Resolution

Happy New Year Ladies!!
I hope this new year brings lots of joy and happiness to all of you!!
I actually managed to stay awake last night and I watched the ball drop. It's a rarity if I actually make it until midnight but last night I seemed to have alot of energy. It was fun!!

Anyways, I have been thinking about this for a while and I thought I would turn it into a New Years resolution.
Can you guess what it is???

Yep - I am determined to get my photos off of the darn computer or camera card and actually scrapbook them!! I picked up a bunch of coordinating paper and embellies and I am going to leave them together in the bags until I actually use them. (In hopes that if I keep the products together - It may be easier to complete a project.)


Last night I created these 2 double page layouts. Love them both!!
 I used MME - Fine and Dandy paper and stamps.

Love the celery and pink together and the twine detail - yum.
I am submitting this for the


I am submitting this layout for the

These were taken at the end of last summer and I just love them. You can see the tender love in my daughter's eyes and it's just so sweet. And I haven't heat embossed in SOOOO long so it was nice to do that. I haven't completed the journalling because I am going to use these for an upcoming class at Precious  Memories. (keep your eye open for the new calendar)

Well, I hope you enjoyed taking a look!!
Have a great first day of the NEW YEAR!!





4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! So nice project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow-both of these layouts are FANTASTIC! And I wish you luck with your resolution to get more scrappin' done-it is on the top of my list too :)
    Thanks for joinning us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pages. I can't decide which layout I like better. Thanks for playing with us this week at SR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Your chosen colours are perfectly summer. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete