Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Summertime In Winter

Evening Ladies,

Tonight I have a card to show you that is very bright and cheery.
This week over at Copic Oz they have challenged us to create a 'Summertime" card using yellows and greens. I was thrilled to join in. Here on the west coast of Canada - we are full swing into winter - and with Christmas having just passed - a summertime inspired card is just what I needed.



I decided to use this little cute bear holding an ice cream. Ice cream totally reminds me of summer. (It's one of my daughters favorite treats) The copics I used for the bear are : Y32, Y35 AND Y38. The ice cream is a combo of : YG11, YG13 & YG63 YG67 (with a little touch of RV29)

I also used the current challenge over at : CPS
which is to pick a past sketch a create a new project.
I chose CPS #120


Hope you enjoy this Sunshiny Inspiration!!

Thanks, Alexis


3 comments:

  1. So sweet card! Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!!! Just love your teddy and the yummy icecream - perfect for a hot Summer day!!! I'm glad our CopicOz challenge warmed you up a little in the middle of your Winter! :)

    ReplyDelete