Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Top 10 of 2010

Hey Everyone,

Since 2010 is coming to an end I thought it would be fun and join the blog hop for top 10 of 2010
Hope you enjoy some of my favourite creations over this past year.

#1
A round card - created for one of my first teaching jobs at the LSS

#2
A Valentine for my hubby

#3
Love the feather!!

#4
Mini cards are so fun to make!!

#5
Love the muted tones

#6
Who doesn't love a birthday monster??

#7
Clean and Simple Christmas

#8
Love this crinkle ribbon

#9
Clean and Simple - out of the box for me!!

and last but not least
#10
A little Christmas watercolor duet.

Thanks to all of the crafters out there who inspired me to make all of these cards. Without all of you - I would have never had all of the inspiration for these!!

Hope you enjoyed looking at my TOP 10!!
And hoping that this next year is full of fun and creating.

thanks, Alexis


20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. I love so many of these but I think I love birthday monsters best. Too cute!


    Happy New Year!
    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of cards! Just lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these cards are way too cute!! Bit hard to pick my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are very cute but just love the santa suit on the line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing - fab cards! Just love that mini Irish card :-) Happy crafting for 2011

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just lovely! You had a fantastic assortment from 2010! Here's to creating in 2011! TY for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I think my fav is the watercolor duet! I love snowmen, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful collection of Cards, a truly wonderful mix. Thank you so much for joining in the hop. Wishing you all the best for 2011:)
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all very cute. The Clean and Simple Christmas is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards- I am Irish, so LOVE the Irish card....! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous selection of cards, I love them all, they are all so different, but all Gorgeous! I especially love your monster one!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards...love your style...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely creations...my fave is the So Happy For You...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them and feld in love with the last one *OMG. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful collection of cards! This hop has been so much fun, I've loved seeing everyone's different styles, thanks for making it special :D

    ReplyDelete