Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two Totally Different

Hello All,

I am home today battling yet another horrific cold. Yuck! That's 2 in 3 weeks. I am getting very tired of being sick - and my husband is too!! He's used to me being full of life and energy. And when I'm sick, I am like a sloth. I did manage to muster up enough energy to create a couple of cards this morning.

This doesn't happen to me very often but I sat down and created 2 very diferent cards.

The first I made using the sketch over at The Skipping Stone Designs :
Isn't he darling. He's new to my Whippersnapper collection - and I just love him.
Here's a close up :

I colored him with Copic markers - my fave.

And for the second card, I used the sketch from the Sweetest Thing and the colors are from Just Add Ink.
I thought the soft colors would work well for a baby card :
Love the little decorated button :


Hope you like...
I have to go and rest now. Just sitting here posting this has drained all of my energy.
Take care.
See you soon!!



11 comments:

  1. These are both so awesome!!! You have used the colours so well on your Just Add Ink entry! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love both of them too. The button is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards! Lucky you - you can still make gorgeous cards when you're sick! :) Thanks for playing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are gorgeous! I love your JAI entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with our sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along with Skipping Stones Design!!! Check out our Facebook page for a wonderful giveaway right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your cards are darling...love your take on the Skipping Stones Design sketch! Hope that you're feeling better...those colds have been really persistent this year...I never get sick and had a cold that lasted for weeks so I totally know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little snowman card is awesome, thanks for playing along this week at Skipping Stones Design, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these cards are awesome! Super cute snowman and I love those colors! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your darling snowman! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

    ReplyDelete