Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Quick Minute...

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Here in B.C. Canada, it's gorgeous and the weather man predicts it will stay this way for atleast another few days...fingers crossed - that he's actually right for a change. lol.

Anyways, I have a quick card to show you today. I have been missing being able to play along with some of my favourite challenges, but I stole a quick moment this morning, while everyone was still asleep, to play along with the current challenge at : Color Q
Here is my take:
(sorry the photo is kinda dark?!!)

Anyways, hope you enjoy!!
We are heading out today to go for a drive. My husband took the doors and top off of our new jeep so it should be fun. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!!

Have a good day!!
~Alexis


4 comments:

  1. Cute card and have fun with the Jeep! Great day for a drive with the top down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! Thanks for playing at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie card!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty & cute! Thanks for playing at the CQC!!

    ReplyDelete