Monday, May 3, 2010

A Sneak Peak

So yesterday I promised a little sneak peak of the classes that I will be hosting for June. The classes are being held at Precious Memories, Langley, BC. If you live in the lower mainland - we would love for you to come out and try one or all of the classes!! The class calendar isn't out yet - so you can't sign up for classes just yet... but be ready when the calendar does come out!! Here is little something to get you salivating...

Bella for Boys class

Mini Mice class

Black and White and Sepia All Over class

Fast and Fun Cupcakes class

Scor Pal 3-D Projects


Well, I hope you're looking forward to the new classes as much as I am!! Hope to see you there!!

If you have any other classes suggestions please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you would like to see!!


No comments:

Post a Comment