Saturday, April 10, 2010

I know, I know, It's Been Awhile

Hello, how have you all been? I have been good but busy!! I wanted to show you the reason why I have been so busy. I have been working on wedding invitations. They are for a friend of my brothers. I have had fun making them and I think they turned out really beautiful.

And I wanted to show you what my daughter made for our family members for Easter. The cutest jellybean carrots. A whole basket full!!





And I wanted to share one more photo of my little girl. She's growing so fast. She'll be six in a month and I can't recall - for the life of me - where the time went?? Here she is enjoying a smoothie and wearing daddy's hat. Too cute!!


Okay, well, I think I'm going to have some time today to create some cards for various challenges but don't hold me to it!! Hopefully I'll be back with a card post. Have a good day!! Enjoy the weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. i love the wedding invitation! and the carrot bags are so cute! glad to have you back, don't worry i went on a little hiatus from blogging too... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete