Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Love, Love, Love these 4

These cards are some of my favourites as of late!!
What can I say??!! I'm addicted to cutesy stamps and Copic Markers??!! : )

The first is for the Bella challenge : to use polka dots

I decided to use the adorable Monster Bash stamp. I ordered it online and just recieved it the other day. And I have been dieing the break it out of the package. I even decided to take my copic fineliner and add some MORE polka dots to the middle guy!! And if you look closely you can see I have added some circle rain dots to some of the polka dots on the patterned paper for a bit a texture :
And this card is for the sketch over at The Sweet Stop
and the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges (to use 3 different textures)

I decided to use my watercolors to fill in this adorable bear. And give him some rosy cheeks.
The textures I used were :
1. velvet ribbon
2. textured cardstock
3. embossed sentiment
4. I also did some paper piercing around the top edge of the bear
A close-up of the cuttlebug embossed scallop
cute, eh?
I have had it for about 6 month and it has never seen any love from me, so I thought I would use it today!!
This little card was supposed to be for the Color Challenge over at Color Dare - but I had my dates wrong and I was supposed to have it done for yesterday. Ooopss. But I couldn't just put this cutey in my card box and NOT show him off. He's too cute... so here you go :
and his colours :
and a close-up :

And last but not least...
here is a cute card I made using the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab 
I love the bright, cheery colours!!
A sweet 16 card, isn't usually something I create but I was inspired by this adorable scooter. It's a "snag 'em" from Imaginisce

Well, hope you enjoyed.
Have a good day!!

6 comments:

  1. All of these are so cute!! Love the emobssing! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Sweet Stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these cards!!! How exciting :) this is from my tuesday trigger inspiration! I love seeing everyones take on the inspiration board! I was dreaming of spring :) I added your super cute blog and feel free to add me too if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just as cute as can be!! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Alexis, your cards are ALL awesome! Glad you joined us at The Sweet Stop! Play again this week, if you can! The latest sketch has been posted!

    Hoosier Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Alexis! What fun approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete