Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's Play Along

Hey Everyone,

First of all, I want to say
"Hey Canada"
!!!!!!!!!
I'm sitting here with the lap top on my lap, in the living room. We are watching the nail-biting hockey game!! Canada just scored, in overtime!!!!
Hey!!!!!!
So exciting for CANADA!!!
WOO-HOO


It's been a week since I last posted, not to say I haven't been busy working on creative things. I had to complete my samples for April classes at Precious Memories. I was ambitious this time and did samples for 4 card classes, 1 scrapbook layout class and a gift box and card set. So I have been very busy but today I had a chance to create for the fun of it and it's been great.

Here is a card I created for the Color Throwdown challenge :

(I obviously tipped the sketch on the side)
And here is another card I created for
And the sketch over at



And last but not least...


and the inside :


Well,
that's it, that's all for me today!!

It's taken me so long to compose this post because I have been glued to the t.v.
I'm so excited for CANADA!!
There is fireworks and cowbells going off, even in the complex where I live!!
Wow!!
Definitly something to remember!!

Okay, well, have a good day
~Alexis

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at TPE!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canada has been doing so well! We've been very pleased!! I love the colours on your Just Add Ink card. Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love how you combined Karen's sketch with the CTD colors! Thanks for playing the Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome CAS card you made for the CTD! Very fresh and pretty.

    Thanks for playing the CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see what the layout class is at precious memories....any hints??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely job on these cards. Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along with us at JAI ..I was screaming and yelling for the canadians too and Im a New Zealander! Love watching ice hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute - I love the colours! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW these are both sooo pretty!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete