Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Few More

** I had originally intened to post this Monday but realized one of the cards had to be submitted tonight so here is another post **


So I had a bunch of fun creating today and it's been a long time coming. AWHOLE WEEK without doing anything just for the fun of it!!

I was super busy last week and I'm sure this week will be no different. Tomorrow I will send my samples over to a company that is looking for invites for a company BBQ. I hope they like the samples and I'll post the one that they choose to go with. And then Tuesday I have a meeting with a couple who is getting married and looking for wedding invites. I teach a copic card class on Wednesday night. Thursday I am planning on making chocolate lollipops, in molds, with my daughter for her class for valentine's day. And then before you know it - it will be Friday again. Ohh, how I long for Friday!!

Any-who... on to the cards for today.
The first is for :
Papertake - Love Actually challenge
Moxie Fab - inspiration is patchwork hearts

Just Add Ink sketch :

My Card :



And card #2
for the Clean and Simple FTL challenge :

my card :


Okay - I really have to go, my eyes are burning and I can hear my bed calling me!!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, both of these cards are just so sweet! Your Just Add Ink entry is so bright and cheerful. I really like the way you've alternated the stripes on your butterflies, it's a beautiful touch. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love the patterned paper and stamp image you used for the FTL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are both totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat cards! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexis, your cards are so cute! Thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your cards and thanks for playing along a Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Alexis! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stripes on the butterflies. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your cards, especially the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete