Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Survived!!

So, as I stated in my previous post, last night I had my to teach my first card class at a local craft store (Precious Memories). I was a little nervous before I went but there was no need. The ladies were wonderful and we had a great time. The class was a glitter class, so of course, I came home covered in little glitter spots. I had a great time!! And I'm sending a
~ BIG THANKYOU~
 to all of the ladies who came out and joined me for my first class.

Later this month I am doing a Whippersnapper Meets Watercolor Class. (So excited!!)
And for February there are a few more classes :
(come out and take one - it's a blast!!)
If you want to join click here.
Here are the photos of the card we will be creating :


1 Stamp - 4 Ways
(you even get to keep the stamp for yourself!!)

Copic Critters


Fluffles Fun

Money Madness

And now on for my Personal Creations. I had made these a few days ago but I was running short of time last night and only a few cards made it on to the post. Here are the rest :



And the colors chosen were for the current There She Goes Challenge :

I turned the sketch horizontal instead of vertical and here's what I came up with :


I just love this card. I picked up these cute little rain dots, in red, and I think they add a little detail that's too cute :


And of course I colored the little bear with Copics.



And for the second card :
It's the current sketch for The Sweetest Thing :


And the Color Q challenge colors


Here's what I came up with :


I hope everyone has a great day!!
Thanks for stopping by!!



3 comments:

  1. So glad everything went well though I knew it would! And you have been fabulously prolific with the cards lately! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love the little red rain drops and the paper you used is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card!!! Love all those funky papers! Thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete