Saturday, January 30, 2010

Adorable, Adorable, Adorable

Don't forget to click here for the blog candy contest!!
**************************

That's all I can say about the Etsy Inspired challenge store this week. I just want to jump right in and pinch the cheeks on all the adorable kids. I decided to make a card using the inspiration of the whole store. I decided to make a beanie shaped flip-up card. Here is the photo I selected as my color inspiration

(ain't she cute!!)
Pink and Chocolate

with a big flower on the side :


I might save this card for my five year old daughter, for Valentines. She loves all things girly!!
Hope you like!!



2 comments:

  1. OMG this is TOOOOO adorable! I have never seen a card like this! Beautiful! And SO perfect for our challenge!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love love love it! YAY! Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge this week, it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete