Monday, January 17, 2011

For the Birds

Hello Everyone,
Today I have a card to show you that was inspired by
the current challenge at the
 and also the

I found the colors to be very similar so I thought this card would work for both challenges. I am also submitting it for the
\The inspiration for the birds come from

 Fabulous jewellery!! You should all check it out!!
Of course, as I mentioned previously, I am working on an order for my sister and here is another thankyou that will be going to her!! (4 down - 11 to go!!)
My take on the inspiration :

To create this card I used the sketch from the Waltzing Mouse : 


Well, I hope you enjoyed this little card. I know I submitted it for alot of challenges but they all seemed to just flow together!!
Have a good day!!

Compliment someone today - it not only makes them feel good, but you just may get the warm fuzzies too!!


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Wonderful use of the pattern paper and sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love how it was the colors that inspired you from the CASE card. Thanks for playing along with us and I hope we'll see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexis a lovely card offering this week! Love how well your card comes together with all those different paper patterns. Thanks for playing at the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing where all your inspiration is coming from! I'm glad you showed us all those inspiration pix and challenges. Thank you for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe this week and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love them!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like how you went for the color connection. :) I'm thrilled to be the sponsor over at CASE study this week so thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful papers you combined for this card. Thanks so much for joining us at the play date cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this quitted look!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CASE Study, hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors and love the rounded corners on this! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely use of so many different patterns. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is lovely :) Great design and papers! Thank you for playing the CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice - cool, clean and simple - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of all of the challenges! Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe and EIC this week too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your "Thanks" card is sooo lovely! Great use of one of my favorite sketch blogs. Love the beautiful papers that you chose! Thanks for playing with us at EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty colors. beautiful card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete